Friday, September 21, 2012

Family systems theory

In 1978 Minuchin, Rosman, and Baker developed the thought as the family make a key role in the development of anorexia nervosa also it could be to bulimia. Anorexia Nervosa is a mental illness that makes people stop eating and anorexic has a fear about becoming fat and distorted body image. Even if they are underweight they see their selves as “normal”. Bulimia Nervosa is an illness which a person cannot stop themselves from eating too much, and then vomits in order to control their weight. The family which has an anorexic is called enmeshment. It means that no one has own clear identity because everything was done together. This was also represented by Blos in 1967.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete