Saturday, November 3, 2012

Immune system

The immune system is a collection of billions of cells that travel though the bloodstream. They move in and out of tissues and organs, defending the body against foreign bodies (antigens), such as bacteria, viruses and cancerous cells.
There are two types of lymphocytes:
B cells – produce antibodies which are related into the fluid surrounding the body’s cells to destroy the invading and bacteria.
T cells – if the invader gets inside a cell, these (T cells) lock on to the infected cells, multiply and destroy it.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete